ISO 9001:2015 TRANSITION COURSE
Certification Europe’s ISO 9001:2015 transition training course is designed to give you all the information you need to start your journey transitioning to the latest version of the standard.
What is included in the ISO 9001:2015 Transition Course?
- This 18 part course, presented by lead assessor Catherine Howard, will give you step by step guidance about how ISO 9001:2008 has been updated and what your organisation will need to do. Click here for course curriculum.
- Also included is a detailed, 20 page guidance document that gives expert advice on how to meet the requirements of each clause of ISO 9001:2015.
- Free documentation checklist that identifies all required documentation and records within the new version of the standard.
- Free transition questionnaire written by lead assessors to help you determine how ready your organisation is for ISO 9001:2015 transition.
What is ISO 9001
ISO 9001 formerly known as ISO 9001: 2008 is an internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) standard. It is the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organisations in over 170 countries globally. ISO 9001 provides a framework of globally recognised principles of quality management. The ISO 9001 standard covers customer focus, leadership, involvement of people, process approach to management, continual improvement, factual approach to decision making and mutually beneficial supplier relationships. These are also known as the eight key principals of quality management.
The aim of ISO 9001 is to allow organisations meet regulatory requirements relating to their product while executing a high level of customer service to their clients. ISO 9001 also provides a framework for organisations to achieve a high level of service while driving costs down and manage risk more effectively. The standard is highly adaptable to suit an organisation regardless of size, structure and complexity.
Why has ISO 9001 been updated?
Since the last update of ISO 9001 the world in which organisations operate has changed greatly. Since the millennium there has been a significant increase in global competition and technological advancements within the workplace. Plus, with the recent the global economic downturn companies have to adapt in these challenging and unpredictable times. ISO standards must be adapted to keep up to date with these rapidly changing business environments.
The ISO 90001: 2015 updates will give your organisation:
- A new perspective and approach to the standard
- More emphasis on risk-based decisions & change management
- The ability to maintain relevant for organisations as the business world around them changes for next 10 years
- Easier integration for other systems such as ISO 14001
- An enhanced ability to satisfy its customers’ needs
What will the ISO 9001: 2015 course give me?
- Main changes to standard
- New structure of standard
- Common Misconceptions
- New Requirements
- Context and Scope of the organisation
- Interested parties and compliance obligations
- Documentation requirements
- Transition options
- Transition route & plan
Learn about the new changes to ISO 9001:2015 updates