ISO 50001:2011 IMPLEMENTATION COURSE
Next Course – 3rd-4th April & 5-6 November
What do reduced energy costs mean for your business?
“ISO 50001 implementation training reduces costs and increases profitability simply, by adopting the proven methods within ISO 50001.”
This established ISO 50001 Implementation training course has been updated to reflect how organisations today are approaching cost reduction using energy management systems (EnMS).
Time has become a huge challenge for organisations, our new training course provides you with the skills to achieve your energy management targets in a time frame you set. After attending this course, you will be able to take this knowledge and apply it immediately.
A new transport module explains how to integrate transport within a new or existing ISO 50001 EnMS. For many organisations, implementing ISO 50001 in transport can provide big savings and a fast Return on Investment (ROI).
What is ISO 50001?
ISO 50001 is a structured approach to managing your organisation’s energy performance to reduce energy costs and increase your profit margins. Implementing ISO 50001 can help organisations save up to 10% in energy use.
What will you gain from this course?
- Knowledge and understanding of the ISO 50001 EnMS standard from leading energy expert Conor Molloy.
- Lean how to:
- Effectively implement EnMS within a busy organisation
- Fund projects and deliver targeted energy savings
- Measure, calculate and sustain those savings
Benefits of ISO 50001 training?
- Increase the effectiveness of your current or new EnMS
- Reduce environmental impacts from energy use
- Measure energy performance to show success
- Provides a framework for your entire organisation
- Identifies opportunities to continuously improve performance
- Significantly improve time effectiveness for your organisation’s EnMS
- Establishing the EnMS
- Energy Review
- Identifying significant energy users
- Business case development
- Legal compliances
- Implement & Operate
- The key documents
- Tools and where to find them
- Sharing the workload
- Monitor & Review
- Measurement, data and where to find it
- Energy Performance Indicators
- Management review
- Calculate savings
- Maintain & Improve
- Internal audit (not an auditors course)
- CAPA (Corrective and preventive action)
BY COMPLETING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR TWO FULL DAYS OF CPD POINTS FROM ENGINEERS IRELAND