ISO 27701:2019 Training Course (1 Day)
ISO 27701:2019 training
ISO 27701:2019 specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, Implementing, maintaining and continually improving a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in the form of an extension to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 .
This document specifies PIMS-related requirements and provides guidance for Personally Identifiable Information controllers and processors holding responsibility and accountability for PII processing.
This Standard is applicable to all types and sizes of organizations, including public and private companies, government entities and not-for-profit organizations, which are Personally Identifiable Information controllers and/or processors processing PII within an ISMS.
ISO 27701:2019 PIMS Introduction
ISO/IEC 27701 is an Extension to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 which establishes commonly accepted control objectives, controls and guidelines for implementing a privacy information management system (PIMS) as part of an existing ISO 27001 ISMS. It is designed to help organisations to demonstrate a robust ISMS with core data privacy elements embedded. ISO 27701 will help to address and implement key controls for the protection of PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
Benefits of ISO 27701:2019 PIMS
- Inspires trust in your business, provides greater reassurance to the Public
- That personal data and information is protected.
- Enhances an existing ISMS
- Directly aligned with and can help demonstrate compliance with GDPR
- Reduces the risk of adverse publicity due to Data Breaches
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities within your Organisation
- Supports compliance with privacy regulations
- Protect your organisation’s reputation
If you have any questions regarding our public or in-house training courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org, leave a message below or call us directly on 01 – 642 9300.
No Reviews found for this course.